Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful (day 10 & 11)

So I missed a "thankful" day, yesterday was a rough day. Honestly I wanted to be in the mood where I don't want to think of anything positive (do you have those...?) Where I didn't want to look on the bright side of anything!
Anyway, obviously I can't stay in that place forever sooooo
I thought about it and decided I am grateful for my day off I get during the week. Sometimes I don't appreciate my day off, but I know if I didn't have it my mental health might suffer . I get a day where I can sleep in a little, putter around the house in the morning, eventually head out the door and go browse around stores and hit Costco.
*****
And today I am really, really thankful I have a handy husband! It makes all the difference in the world to have someone who has the patience and the knowledge to fix just about anything. (I don't think he considers it quite the blessing I do, haha) Here he is putting together a little cabinet we actually ordered a couple months ago for our guest bathroom and it finally arrived today!so I shall keep pressing forward as we all do...

4 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

Some days that is all we can do, but keep moving forward.

Shareen said...

Handy husbands are a good thing. Hope you're feeling better today.

Shannon said...

Your can-do attitude is a blessing to me. Didn't someone say "it won't be easy, but it will be worth it"? I am hanging on to that by my teeth! I hope your weekend is happy and uplifting.

Unknown said...

definitely a blessing to have a husband who can fix things around the house! bob does a great job.

We all have those days. .. hopefully it helped to think of something to be greatful for!