Sunday, November 21, 2010

#20 & 21

Yesterday I was grateful that Brian, Kyle and Kyle's girlfriend, Chantelle, arrived safely. The roads were fairly treacherous from Rexburg to Pateros, so a mom always has to breathe a sigh of relief when they get here safe and sound! Today we had stake conference and I really appreciated our Stake President's message. In a nutshell he compared the story of the Chilean miners who were recently rescued to each of us and our need to either be rescued back to the path or help others who may need that. It was an excellent message and really reminded me of what our basic purpose is here, to help each other stay on the path, find the path or in some cases find their way back.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It was great to see the guys at church, and to meet Chantelle. I wish that my parents' visits didn't always coincide with holiday weeks - I would love to spend a bit more time with you guys.

Julia Kelly said...

Looks like fun! Wish I was there to hang out too!! Enjoy having everyone there!

Shareen said...

Fun to have almost all your family there for the holiday. Have fun!