Friday, November 26, 2010

and finally...

I was so thankful so be able to have Thanksgiving at my house and enjoy my family and friends. (wish everyone could of been together, that's the only thing that would of made it better)
and how can I not post a picture of this little guy!

I am very grateful I participated in posting daily (well almost) something to I am thankful for. There are of course so many more things, I could literally post something every day of the year
but
I am also thankful that I am choosing to stop now cuz it is a little, just a little, trying to do it everyday!
So,
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I am
thankful for each and everyone of you too!
bring on Christmas...



3 comments:

Shareen said...

Sean looks too cute in your sink. Hope your Thanksgiving was fun.

Unknown said...

looks like such a fun group!

wish we could all spend it together, but glad you had so many friends and of course family there with you :)

Linda Toolson said...

It's fun to see your Thanksgiving table with friends and family. Sean seems to get cuter all the time.