Sunday, November 14, 2010

church (day 14)

Today I am very, very thankful that Katie and I got to attend church. Of course I am grateful everyday for my membership in the church but sometimes you get that overwhelming reminder of just how grateful we should be (and are!) I was touched by the speakers, I was thankful that I had the chance to prepare and teach, and I was thankful that Katie recognized how glad she was to go today and how much better she felt (about life) after going!
p.s. I am also grateful for Sunday naps...

3 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

I'm glad you had a special day, and so happy Katie was able to feel happy again.

Shannon said...

I am glad that you brought that delicious pink cake :) Also that we get to serve the yw together, and that Katie is in my class.

Unknown said...

glad your felt rejouvenated (sp?) after attending church. . . .and yes sunday naps are very nice!