Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful (#16,17)

Sorry, no pictures...
Day 16: I was very thankful my husband didn't snore last night! :)
Day 17: I am so happy to be working in Young Women's for so many reasons! Here are a few: the girls, the women I serve with, the chance to spend a little more time with Katie, and the opportunity to study and teach the gospel.
I will post a picture tomorrow of our Young Women's in Excellence program that was tonight.
Katie took the pics on her camera and by the time I asked her to send them to me she was in bed :(

3 comments:

Shareen said...

I've been enjoying reading all your thankful posts. I'm thankful for blogs to read every day :)

Julia Kelly said...

I agree with Shareen! I'm always thankful when jacob doesn't snore. I always feel bad hitting him in the middle of the night to get him to turn over. :)

I'm also thankful for serving in YW. Best. calling. ever. LOVE it. I hope to someday serve in YW in my daughters are in YW, that would be soo fun.

Shannon said...

I am thankful to serve in YW with you. :) Thanks for all that you did for YWE last night!