Tuesday, November 2, 2010

joining in (day two)

I am joining a day late. I can't promise that I will blog every single day something I am grateful for. Not because I can't think of something every day, in fact as I walked tonight it was amazing how many things I thought of!
A couple weeks ago I taught a lesson on self-mastery.
I have been thinking a lot about this particular scripture found in
Ether 12:27
"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."
I am so grateful for that knowledge that we can overcome our weakness. Not only overcome them but with HF help they can become our strengths. That gives me hope...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

This is the best thing ever to be thankful for.

Linda Toolson said...

I certainly have plenty of weaknesses. I just need Heavenly Father's help in turning them into strengths.