Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Seasons (day 3)

Today as I drove to work I noticed how beautiful the hillside looked with all the fall colors. I realized I am grateful for seasons. I know I complain every August about how hot it is and every January about how cold it is, but I am grateful to live where the seasons come and go. I always am ready for the current season to pass and look forward to the new season beginning. There is always something to look forward to about each one.
So today,
I am grateful for seasons.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

oh, me too! Totally! Autumn leaves... that first snow fall... seeing the flowers start to bloom... hot cement at 9 p.m. after the sun has been beating down all day. Love it all!

Shareen said...

Sigh... seasons.

Unknown said...

i love seasons. . . maybe not in the middle of winter, though!