Saturday, November 20, 2010

#18, 19

I'm a day late, but yesterday I wanted to say how lucky I feel to finally have a nice home where I can invite friends and family over and not feel embarrassed. I had a "girl's night out" at my house tonight (Fri) and I have been looking forward to it all week. Bob has been working hard this week finishing up some little things: putting in electrical outlets and the cover plates, nailing up trim, fixing a couple pieces of broken tile and installing some outside lights in the driveway. I feel lucky, I have waited a long time to have a nice place to live!

and tonight, guess what?? it snowed! During our girls night we looked outside and saw the snowflakes! It's always exciting when the first snow falls and I am thankful (at least for now) for the beautiful snow!
It also seems to reinforce the fact that the holidays are right around the corner...
:)



4 comments:

Shannon said...

I think you and I are going to have a lot of gratitudes in common. :)

Unknown said...

so glad you had a great night with the girls! your house is looking incredible!

Shareen said...

Your house does look great. Glad you got to get together with your friends.

Linda Toolson said...

The snow scene is so pretty. We are having much colder weather, but don't expect to see any snow.