Monday, September 22, 2008

I Love A Good Deal!


Actually I can't resist a good deal either. Bob and I went to Wentachee Saturday afternoon so he could order the correct size on his wedding ring. We stopped in Macy's as well. I saw this exact purse at Macy's for $99.00. I really liked it but thought I am going to go check Ross the purses there. I couldn't believe it. The exact purse that I saw at Macy's was hanging on the rack at Ross. I couldn't believe my eyes. I even made Bob go back and double check! How could I pass it up :) 99.00 at Macy's, 49.99 at Ross. I still like Macy's though.

4 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

I should have been with you. I really liked the purse and it went so nicely with the outfit you had on Sunday at church.

Julia Kelly said...

i want one!

Shannon said...

Cute! I guess you didn't get to Wentatchee too late after all... :)

Unknown said...

you have some serious shopping skills, becky!
seriously, I am wanting a new pair of jeans, and was thinking that I needed you there to help me pick out some that were stylish!