Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday To Bob!


Sunday was Bob's birthday. I don't think he would appreciate me mentioning what year, in fact he wanted to just forget the whole day. I replaced his wedding band that he had "misplaced" a month or so ago. It hasn't turned up despite looking in every possible place. He usually just takes it off at night but he also like to take it off when he plays golf, which is when he did and hasn't been able to find it since. Hopefully I won't have to replace it every couple years and luckily it's quite a bit cheaper than mine! Thanks to Mom, Dad, Kurt, Shannon and kids for coming over to celebrate and have dessert with us.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday, bob!

Shannon said...

Thanks for inviting us! The dessert smorgasbord was delicious.
And Happy Birthday, again, to Bob. He just needs to have my Dad's attitude... every year he says "I hate getting older, but it is better than the alternative!" :)

Shareen said...

Happy birthday Bob.

Julia Kelly said...

Like the ring. good thing he has a good shopper for a wife :) Happy Birthday Bob, hope it was a good one.