Friday, September 5, 2008

At Least He Still Has A Smile


Mom already told the story of what happened at the Wenatchee Airport so I won't repeat it. Hopefully things have gone smoothly since! I did get an e-mail from the Brazil CTM office stating that Brian and the other missionaries arrived safely and were given a warm welcome. They also mentioned that the food there is abundant and good. His P-day will be either Tuesday's or Wednesday's, so I will be anxiously awaiting. They get to attend the temple in the morning and then can e-mail family and friends in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Becky, reading this post just makes me feel so proud of my nephews! I can't imagine what it is like for you to have both of them "leave the nest" at once, but what awesome guys they are! I hope and pray our boys make these good decisions.
Will you forward Brian's e-mails (or part of them if there is anything private)? I was relieved to hear he had arrived safely.