Saturday, September 4, 2010

it's my own fault


Showing off his missionary plaque, it has his picture, where he served and one of his favorite scriptures.

Enjoying family, friends and food after church. Especially enjoying the ice cream sundaes with lots of toppings.


just goofing around.
It was super fun having everyone who could make it for the homecoming and the BBQ afterwards!
The reason I titled my post "it's my own fault" it that I waited so long to post these pictures I knew someone would beat me to it (mom)! So that's my own fault, go check out mom's blog for some different pictures. I didn't want to post the same ones she did.



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for hosting the delicious lunch - yes, including the ice-cream sundaes! :) It was so nice to see everyone.

Unknown said...

love all the fun, happy pictures!