Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It might be early but I waited as long as I could

to get out and decorate with my Fall decorations!
I love fall. Let me say it again
"I love fall!"
So I know according to the calendar fall hasn't officially arrived but by my calendar it arrives after Labor Day. We have really had some fall like weather around here as well. Maybe a little too fall like but I am not going to complain. I don't have to worry that it is going to be scorching hot like it was last year at fair (mid 90's last year), we will be lucky to be in the low 70's.
And speaking of fair, wish me luck. I am not excited in the least. (multiple reasons) But I will survive and this will be my last year.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

if i had all your cute decorations, i would be putting them out too!

Linda Toolson said...

Sure looks nice. I better go visit Tai Pan

Shannon said...

haha, I did this yesterday, too! The only problem is that now the house is so cozy looking, I don't want to leave it. :)

And good luck at fair!