Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Know You Know

I think everyone has heard the very exciting news:
Kyle will begin filling out mission papers in October!
But what kind of a mom would I be if I didn't blog about it, I mean seriously! In all seriousness this is a small miracle, a tender mercy, an answer to many prayers, a life changed, and most likely one of the most life changing decisions Kyle has made in his life up until now! It is overwhelming to think how blessed his life and his future posterity will be because of this choice. This one choice, to go or not to go has far reaching effects on so many. I can tell however, that it is not going to be any easier the second time around...

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I was so EXCITED - absolutely THRILLED - when I heard the news on Sunday! (Of course, all of the YW wondered why I was crying when I came back into class... HAPPY tears!) He is going to be an AWESOME MISSIONARY!!!!

becky said...

I am sorry Shannon, you probably wondered what the heck happened to me! I vanished, I had planned to be in class but you have it all figured out now...haha

Shareen said...

No, I didn't know - congratulations! Is that the photo you're going to send with his papers?

Julia Kelly said...

So excited for Kyle!! Sad to see him go....but it is for ALL the right reasons! So happy for him.

Unknown said...

you said it all perfectly, becky!

so glad he has made this choice!

Linda Toolson said...

His grandparents are especially thrilled. I know prayers are answered, but this just adds to my testimony. He will be a great missionary. I think his added maturity will help him. Like Becky said, this choice will affect many lives.

On a selfish note-- I know that families are blessed by having a missionary serving. We all need blessings.