Sunday, March 22, 2009

Welcome Spring, I've Been Waiting For You!

waiting for so long! Signs of spring around here:warmer temps (I didn't say warm, just warmer)... flowers waiting to be planted...
new door mat (all winter decor put away, I don't want to look at anything close to resembling snow or snowmen)...

of course spring isn't complete without a few new items to freshen up your wardrobe! I loved this jacket and I got it at Fred Meyer.


and for all the sports fans out there, spring also includes March Madness! (I had to chuckle today, Kyle sent me a text that said something like "I know this sounds bad but i don't want to be at church today because I'm missing games" I said "well, I don't know what to say" Kyle said "but I'm here" and I said "and sometimes that's all we can do is be there" :)
These are just a few favorites, what are yours?





6 comments:

Kastina said...

That jacket is sooo cute!

I"m glad spring is here too.

Linda Toolson said...

Love all your spring pictures. I wore my new spring suit to church today. Å future missionary has to have a new suit. Right?! I have a yearning to go out and buy some big pots to plant flowers in for out in front of our home. But, doesn't make much sense to do that now.

Cute jacket. You can always find something cute.

Unknown said...

i have actually enjoyed getting out in the yard and digging a little bit. i am sure this will pass. . .but it is a novelty right now.
i also have loved taking the kids to the park several times this week, and i have enjoyed taking walks outside in the sun.
unfortunately, our weather is changing tomorrow. . .

Julia Kelly said...

We've been enjoying being outside...whatever that may be. Going to the park, going for walks on the river trail, practicing baseball...

LOVE your jacket!! Too bad they don't have a Fred Meyer close by, I would be going and buying that jacket for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your coat & doormat & flowers! I don't mean to be obnoxious - but being excited that the temps are in the 50s seems a little sad :) Here my favorite part of spring is it's the one time of year my walking trails are green, with even a little bit of wildflowers thrown in. I can walk through there and pretend I'm somewhere besides the the desert.

Shannon said...

I am just so happy not to be freezing! But I am also impatient for even warmer temps. I always like to see things turning green again and getting to break out the capris and flipflops.
And super cute jacket! :)