Monday, March 30, 2009

A Mystery

We have been missing the remote to Katie's TV for a while now. Last week I bought another receiver box at Costco for her TV and it came with a new remote BUT, we still needed to return the old one. I pretty much told Bob it was a lost cause, we were not going to find it, he was going to have to resign himself to the fact that we would need to pay the 35 dollar fee for losing it. Yesterday I went upstairs to put something away in Katie's room and when I walked into her room, there lying on the bed, were TWO remotes. I thought to myself, well yeah Katie, she found it. I send her a text and said I was glad she found the remote. She text me back and said she didn't find it, she went into her room and they were both just sitting there on her bed. I didn't find it, Katie didn't find it, Bob didn't find it. What do you think?? Do we have a possessed cat, was it an answer to a prayer (oh, wait I didn't actually say a prayer to find it), maybe it will just be a mystery! Oh well, Bob's happy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a mystery! but i wish things like that would happen for me! missings things just showing up. . .

Shareen said...

What an odd happening. Your pets maybe decided to be productive members of the family?

Julia Kelly said...

thats funny and a little strange. But, glad it saved Bob $35! Now you can go buy a new pair of sandels with the money you saved. :)

Shannon said...

hmmm... I guess it is better to have things mysteriously showing up than disappearing!