Saturday, February 26, 2011

My life is so exciting...

that I bird-watch. Not really, but we do have 2 bird feeders and they are almost always busy. We ran out of food the other day and felt bad because we felt like we were letting them down and they would be going hungry! It was the day it had snowed so they couldn't even hunt for food that has fallen to the ground.
Actually Bob did get some pretty cool pictures today so that's why I'm posting (and I don't really have anything else to post - haha)


this picture is kinda neat - if you look close you can see his little claw wrapped around the post.



5 comments:

Shareen said...

Those are great pictures. My favorite is the one with the wing spread.

Julia Kelly said...

my kids would love to have a bird feeder. they love watching for birds. very cool pics.

Unknown said...

These pictures could be made into a calendar! I actually really like bird-watching. Of course, I am kind of a boring home-body. :)

Shannon said...

That last post was me... I am not sure who "Chelan" is, or why it is on our blogger account. Kurt has the track blog, Bronte has a blog, Paul has a yahoo account that I sometimes accidentally comment under... but Chelan? I am going to have to do some investigating...

Linda Toolson said...

Cute little birdies. I should get a bird feeder. That would be nice to hang on the back deck.