Sunday, February 6, 2011

I am so done with January...hello February!

But first things first...
We have a few good memories for January:
1. Our trip to Big White in Kelowna, Canada.
It was lots of fun and I even took 2 ski lessons (no one was allowed to watch or take pictures however!)
the kids really have all the best pictures on their facebook, which I'm sure most of you have seen.

2. We got to see Sean several times this month. No matter what he always makes you smile!

3. And last but no least Kyle got his mission papers all done and turned in. Now we are just waiting and checking the mailbox every day, ugh. Kyle and Katie also got their p. blessing last Sunday which was awesome (we actually already got those in the mail)

SOOO, I guess as I look back January really wasn't all bad but I'm ready for a new month and to be one month closer to Spring...

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Definitely ready for Spring! I am glad that you have some happy things to look back on. The "ups" on the crazy roller coaster of life!

Shareen said...

Those are some pretty good ups. I'm fighting to keep myself in a sunny mood lately too.

Julia Kelly said...

i'm sooooo glad january is over. the ski trip sounds reeeaaallly fun. Maybe someday.

Linda Toolson said...

We are anxiously awaiting to hear news from Kyle.

Unknown said...

those are some great things that have been happening for you!
we can't wait to hear kyle's news as soon as you know!