Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Internet Was DOWN!

Well, yes Brian is home! Mom beat me to the post because when I went to blog Wednesday night we discovered the internet was down and had to wait until the next day for the repair man to come. Isn't it always something?
So, back to the homecoming...
it was awesome, emotional (I have to say that I did not shed a tear, a little teary eyed but no official tears!) and everything I had been looking forward to.it was so exciting waiting to see the plane finally come into sight and watch it land!
Can you see him coming down the stairs? I am pretty sure he was the last one off the plane, he probably did that on purpose :)

almost to the front doors of the airport where we can finally hug him!


through the doors
picture came out a little dark but I wanted to post it anyway

enjoying just visiting after getting his luggage

Brian gets to meet Sean finally, he really liked the name tag!





loved this picture of Sean!
So since he has got home it has been a whirlwind of cooking, cleaning, doing dishes, washing towels, ha and then start over again! It has been great and Brian seems like himself but just a little more mature and humble.
Hopefully, more posts soon...









4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I've been waiting for this post! Love you guys! Loved all the pictures.

Unknown said...

love it! I hope you can enjoy the weekend a bit and it isn't just stessfull!
Great pics. ..

Shareen said...

What a happy day for you! Brian looks great.

Shannon said...

So glad that he is home safe... but also that he had such an amazing, strengthening experience!

ps - Bob got some great pictures!