Saturday, March 6, 2010

my Thursday deals...

I keep telling myself I don't need to go to Wenatchee every Thursday (or whatever day I have off that week). It doesn't work because I continue to go every week! In my defense if I don't go then all I do is work - home 4 days a week and home - church 2 times a week! I mean a city girl has to get out of town once and a while right?? So here are the cool things I bought this week:if you are counting calories you need to look for these, they are "bagel thins". 110 calories = 2 points! Found them at Costco. I love the wheat bread thins and so now I have an option.
found this little duster that is for dusting your baseboards. OK maybe your wondering who dusts their baseboards but I do and if you take a look they do get dusty, at least at my house!

I had to have these! Cute little serving glasses for fruit, ice cream or whatever! I don't have anything to serve dessert in besides plates and sometimes it's not what you serve but what you serve it in!

OK, I HAD to have this! Don't ask me why but I have been looking for something with butterflies. Not the little girly butterflies, something a 40+ person can wear. When I saw this at Macy's I knew it was made just for me! ha. I love it. I think butterflies mean spring and I'm all about spring right now.

I also found some awesome jewelry on the clearance table. Who would pay 29$ for these ear rings? They are Lucky brand but still. But would you buy them if they were 50% off plus an additional 30% off the clearance price PLUS you had a 20% off coupon? Well I would and did! It's not about if I really needed them or not, it was a deal! Also got some great late birthday presents. (you know who are you) ;)


and last but not least I can't forget SHOES! ahhhh shoes. I haven't had much luck finding anything I like or in my size at ROSS lately but I guess it was my lucky day because I found two pair! I can't resist 13.99!

and this is why I SHOULD stay home on Thursday!







5 comments:

Shannon said...

What a fun day! You are the queen discount combiner/ shuffler :)
Love those little dessert dishes... I can just see them with individual trifles or strawberry shortcake! (Guess who's looking forward to her weekly splurge day?!?)

Linda Toolson said...

I wish I could join you for such a fun day out. You really hit the jackpot. I better get over to Ross and see what I can find in the shoe department.

Unknown said...

I LOVE those shoes. And that shirt is awesome! Actually, you did great with everything. . . fun shopping for you!

Kurt said...

I have never dusted the baseboards. Wiped them down before painting, but that is it.

Shareen said...

Lots of good purchases. I wish I had your passion for cleaning. And have you seen the sandwich thins at Costco? They're really thin hamburger buns with a good amount of fiber. My diet book says I can eat hamburgers as long as I use those buns, the lowest fat meat & put lots of vegetables on it. That's a diet meal even my kids will eat (without the veggies of course).