Sunday, February 12, 2012

parties & projects

Had a great weekend!
Started off with a couples night get together. How can you go wrong with great company, good food, chocolate fondue and games?
Next, I will give you a sneak peek into our newest home project. Bob and I worked on some old windows that will eventually be on the walls full of pictures! (you can see some examples on my pinterest)

And last but not least a birthday party for a friend at work Saturday night. Bob was a good sport about going with me to this one :)
Now gotta get my mind ready for Monday! 

5 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

I must be the only one not working on pinterest projects. It looks like you are coming up with some great ideas.

Julia Kelly said...

Can't wait to see your finished projects!

Shareen said...

Mom- I don't do Pinterest either. You're not alone.

Those frames are going to look great! I'm excited to see them on your walls.

Shannon said...

Like Shareen, I am excited to see your completed window projects! Did you get away from that party without singing karoake? I am picturing you and Bob singing a duet of "Islands in the Stream" ;)

becky said...

alas Shannon we managed to leave before that started! however I did hear that the hostess was only able to fine spanish karoake so I think I would of been safe no matter what, but I decided not to take any chances! :)