Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines to you (&me)

I thought I would give you a peek into our Valentines...
First, presents!

Pink roses and one of my favorite perfumes...
Oh Lola!
(and don't feel bad, Bob got a nice present too, the Kindle touch)
Next dinner...
I tried a new recipe, it's called rumbi rice. Apparently there is a restaurant in Utah and it is a copy cat of a dish served there. It was really tasty. I made the rice in the rice cooker, it was easy but a little different. Just add rice, water, coconut milk, can of red beans, and pinch of salt and press the button!
And last, but not least...
dessert!
Another new recipe:
chocolate chip cheesecake bars!
They did not disappoint....
now tomorrow it's back to oatmeal, fruit, and my chocolate slim fasts :)




5 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I have been wanting to get a rice cooker for a while now, am I missing out?? Yummy!

The Ascanios said...

You should post the recipe for the Rumbi rice! I love it! :)

Shannon said...

That rice sounds delicious - is it pinned? It looks like you had a LOVEly day.

Linda Toolson said...

Glad you had a nice day.

becky said...

I did pin the rumbi rice, Marissa if you don't do pinterest let me know!