Tuesday, April 19, 2011

where do I begin....

Actually I should just direct you all over to my FB....but here I go...


We had Chantelle come visit a couple weeks ago, it was great to see her again and we all hope that she can hold out while Kyle is gone....time will tell!
at Lakeview Drive enjoying lunch and being together



Once again pictures loaded out of order, this was just last Sunday at Kyle's farewell...

I have this picture posted on FB but it is soooo darn cute I had to blog it as well!





cute little family...



These picture are at the Seattle Temple on a very rainy day! What a wonderful blessing to have Mom, Dad, Brian, and Shannon join Kyle and I!









Brian left for school Monday morning...he made it safely and started classes today.




And last but not least Kyle was set apart this morning as a full-time missionary and boarded the plane a short time later. He will spend tonight at Kristie and Dave's and then enter the MTC tomorrow around noon...so the journey begins!


I think I was about to cry in this picture... :/

I think Kyle was about to cry in this one...



and there he goes....


phew.


That is enough for one month!


Just want to take a moment and THANK every single person who has helped Kyle (and our family) in helping him reach this point in his life. There is no possible way to thank each and every person and words can't even begin to express my personal appreciation and gratitude. I do not think that the statement "it takes a village to raise a child" can be anymore true in this situation.


Thanks!


Now, I am going to take off my make-up and climb into bed and watch something insignificant on TV and hope I can sleep!!!


Day one starts tomorrow...but who's counting???





5 comments:

The Ascanios said...

Kyle is going to be a great missionary! I'm excited for him. And one of our friends was with me when I was looking at your blog and he couldn't get over how cute Sean was!

Linda Toolson said...

Brian and I are so happy to have been a part of this past week's activities. To see our grandson making good choices and setting an example for his cousins is worth everything. It has been a special week for sure.

Shareen said...

I can't really imagine the emotions you must be going through, but that picture of you at the airport gives me a little hint :) You've got some great family pictures. It must have been nice to have everyone together before sending Kyle (and Brian) off.

Shannon said...

Kyle is going to be such an amazing missionary; I am so proud of him!

Thanks for all that you do, Becky... I am sure you don't realize what an inspiration you are to me of faith, endurance and tenacity.

Now, when are we going to do that shopping trip?

becky said...

soon Shannon very soon!!!!! :)