Sunday, April 3, 2011

it's officially spring...that can only mean one thing...

SoFtBalL sEasON!

her last softball season...

forgive me but I might just be a little sentimental these next few months...

I've posted plenty of pictures over the last 4 years and I am doing it more for myself so forgive me that there are quite a few!!

the first 6 pictures are delivering a fast pitch...



now up to bat...


Brian and Kyle will get to go to a couple games before they leave... as you can see they are bundled up. I was in Wenatchee earlier that day and it was 68 and windy, by the time we got to Waterville (elevation over 2000 feet - town is on top of a mountain!) it was 56 and I swear the wind was gusting at hurricane levels...well not quite but MAN it was windy!!! I wore 3 coats :)
and this is just a random picture we took up there, it is a cool old barn.

The End.

I promise I won't post anymore softball pictures until maybe playoffs!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I love your sb pictures - especially Katie's facial expressions! :) And I never realized how ridiculously windy Spring is in north-central WA until I started going to hs sporting events. Jeepers!

The Ascanios said...

Keep posting softball pictures! I love it! I can't believe Katie is a senior already!

Linda Toolson said...

I love the pictures. It is especially cool to see the seqence.

You didn't mention if Pateros won the game. I hope so.

We look forward to seeing some games when we get there. I hope the wind dies down before then.

We have had great weather here. Last week we had three days in the 80's, and this week it is in the mid 70's--really nice.

Shareen said...

I'm glad Katie's all healed in time for her last softball season. And love that barn!

Julia Kelly said...

Don't stop posting pics! It makes me feel like I'm there enjoying the game...(minus wind and three coats) with you guys. :)

Enjoy the next few months! What is Katie going to do after graduation to keep her busy?

kristie said...

keep posting as many pictures as you can! I like seeing them and seeing how katie is doing.
so glad that she is all healed and at least didn't have to miss softball season this year! that would really stink.
have a fun and great season!