Wednesday, October 7, 2009

we're in a mess and I don't even care!

The remodel is well underway. That is a good thing. Unless of course it stays this way. Bob said it will be done by Thanksgiving, latest. The future pantry. Used to be this weird little room that we really weren't sure what to use it for. It was dark and ugly. A pantry will be putting that space to good use.
You can now see from the kitchen to the living room. No walls!!

The remodel will include new cupboards, new floors, new counter tops, new windows, new furniture, new paint, new lighting. I'm probably forgetting something but you get the point!


I know it looks horrible right now, but one plus: I don't have to cook or clean much.




5 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

I'll bet your are excited. You have been waiting a while for this to happen. It is going to look so nice.

Julia Kelly said...

can't wait to see the finished result!! I bet you can't wait. The no cooking and cleaning is definately a plus too!!

Shannon said...

How exciting to watch it evolve right before your eyes! It will be fun to see the finished project. I didn't realize you are w/o kitchen - we should have you over for dinner, if we can just coordinate the kids practice and sports schedules!

Shareen said...

I'm so happy you posted pictures! That's going to look great - I can visualize it now. Now I'm waiting to see the finished pictures - as are you I"m sure.

Unknown said...

it will look so good! let's just hope it stays on schedule!