Sunday, October 25, 2009

BREAKING NEWS....

I'm going to be a grandma tomorrow!! That's right, Tiffany is going to be induced tomorrow morning. She has a condition called toxemia that the doctor found at her appointment last week, and said that Monday (the 26th) would be D-day. Wow, I am getting old. I am planning to make a dash over to Seattle (again, went Fri night came home Sat night to get homecoming dress) on Wed after work and come home Thursday night. Homecoming is Friday/Sat otherwise it would be nice to have gone for the week-end.
Stay posted, pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to hear all the details!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I guess that makes me a great-grandpa! Give David, Tiffany and Sean our love. Hope things go well.

Dad

Linda Toolson said...

I hope all goes well. I know a little something about toxemia. I'll try to call sometime to get the details. Give them our love.

Shannon said...

You are a VERY young and VERY stylish Grandma! :)