Thursday, September 10, 2009

just call me: STUPID

Meet Bella, Katie's new kitten.I know, I know I said I would NEVER have another cat after Snicker's was gone and now we do! What am I thinking you ask? Well, Bob and I (mostly Bob) felt bad for Katie, first her dad moved to Hawaii, one of her best friend's moved to Wenatchee, Kyle and her "special" friend Rodger are going away to college, we had to give Odie (Maddy's puppy) away to his new home, and Snicker's was put to sleep last week. So there you have it, she has a new buddy and like I said, just call me stupid!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

just very kind hearted, becky. not stupid!

Shannon said...

Well, she is a very cute cat... and Katie looks very pleased... I'm going with kind hearted, too!

Julia Kelly said...

rest in peace Snickers....that cat had a lot more of just 9 lives. Bella is very cute, hope it will keep Katie company.