Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ok, I lied.

As I sat and thought about it (my dull life that is) I realized I have had an enjoyable week, I just didn't take any pictures along the way. So, shame on me and I will try to be better (about taking pictures and not feeling sorry for myself) :)
This past week I:
*worked Monday - Thursday
*watched Katie play softball: doubleheader in Pateros on Monday, single game in Okanogan onTuesday
*went on two walks
*went to Wenatchee with Kyle on Friday morning (we left the house at 6:50, yuck, for his doctor appointment that was at 8am, then spent a couple hours doing odds and ends like getting his car washed, looking for birthday presents for Vanessa and mother's day presents for me - just kidding - for Bob's mom
*I got my hair done Friday afternoon, always feels good to get the color/highlights touched up (thanks to my genes I am really starting to get a lot of gray) and a trim - my goal is to start growing my hair again but it really needed to get shaped up first!
*spent at least six hours Saturday doing my calling (Kurt's probably wondering what in the heck takes six hours, haha, but hey those posters take time)
*went out on a date with hubby Saturday night - we ate at The Bomboo Shoot, and it was fabulous! I had a BBQ chicken mango salad and I will be craving it until I can have it again. After dinner we went to see a play at Chelan HS, it was all right but we left at intermission because the first half was an hour and forty minutes, Bob was having hard time keeping his eyes open because he is working 7 days a week right now until this Campbell's job is done!
*Sunday- went to church, did my calling, took my nap, catch up on the computer!

Have a good Monday everyone!

7 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

It does sound like a fun week! Much more eventful then my week. I did however, get to go out on date with Jacob on Saturday. We went and saw the new X-Men movie, it was entertaining, but lacked a good story plot. (just my opionon)

Shareen said...

I tend to fall into that "I didn't do anything" trap. It's good to look carefully at all the small things in life that make things fun.

Unknown said...

see, you are much busier than you thought! and it sounds like some fun stuff in there too.

Linda Toolson said...

I wish I could have joined you for Katy's games. The dinner sounds really good. We went out Saturday for a taco at the Cafe Rio and an ice cream cone at the frozen custard shop. It was great. If you come here be sure and try them both.

It is always amazing thinking other people's callings don't take as much time as yours. Most people probably think a primary music director doesn't have much to do. They don't know how you work!

Kurt said...

You forgot about the job fair on Wednesday! That was fun and got to eat a sandwich next to me.

I have no doubt those posters take a long time. You do just as much as Sister Yanick did. Thankfully not all the silly games though.

becky said...

I can't believe I left out the job fair! It was fun and a break from the office.

Shannon said...

sounds like a fun and busy week... we will have to meet up for lunch one day so I can taste that bbq chicken mango salad! (after the 12th, though... junior great books is ALMOST over!)