Monday, May 18, 2009

Meet Hip and Hop

yup, this is the piglets: welcome home! Katie choose the pink pig, they are both males. Last year they both looked alike so the girls decided to choose two that look quite different. As we were leaving the pen last night Katie got upset. She told Joslin they should of choose a male and a female and then they could of been named Edward and Bella :). I'm sure the actors would be so honored. Next year.
I couldn't get a good picture of both the girls with their pigs, they were busy running around checking out their new home and digging with their noses, notice how dirty the nose is.


5 comments:

Shannon said...

The piglets are so cute at this stage!

Linda Toolson said...

Cute names. Good luck, Katy. Take good care of that piggy!

Who would have thought that I would have a grandchild raising a pig. I love it! I will soon b e able to see Hip and Hop in person. Lucky me.

Julia Kelly said...

How cute!! Love the names.

Anonymous said...

Love those pigs! Anxious to see all of you this week.

Grandpa T.

Shareen said...

We need to move to Pateros. Then Camille could start working on her career ambition of being a farmer.