Tuesday, December 9, 2008

just barely!


well, she did it. just barely with a 82%. Bob and Katie thought it would be funny to text me after the driving test and tell me that she had to come back again next week. of course she does, not to re-take the test but to get her picture and her REAL license. I was in a CPR class but as soon as I was out I called, haha they are soooo funny. It was a big day for me because I re-signed from my job at home health. Not completely, but as a full-time employee. I accepted a position at a nursing home in Brewster, Harmony House, as the resident care coordinator and part-time treatment nurse. My hours at my new job are M,T,W and every other Sunday (for four hours and I can go in after church). So I would LOVE to completely call it quits there but I need more than three days a week so I can work per diem on Thursdays or Fridays or both at home health but also have the flexability to not ... I love that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, so you will have another teenage driver! congrats to katie!!

Also, a huge congrats to you on a new job. I hope it works out for you.

Shannon said...

Congratulations to Katie... and to you! We can have lunch again! :)

Shareen said...

Way to go Katie. And good luck Becky on your new job. I hope you'll enjoy it and the transition won't be too hard.

Anonymous said...

Wow! that is a surprise about your new job. You better call me with details. Sounds good though.

Glad you passed, Katie.