Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have a question

why are my pictures downloading opposite of what I want??? I don't remember this being a problem until just recently, but I choose the pictures I want to add to my post, I start from with the first picture I want in that order and then keep adding but now they show up on the post with the last picture firt. Obviously I could start with the last picture when I add them but I don't remember having to do it that way before ... this might not even make sense but if anyone has an answer please explain.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am always changing the order of my pictures. I just click and then drag them. Don't know if this helps or not.

Shannon said...

I have noticed this fluke, too. I don't know why it is happening, but I've been having the same problem for about a month. Like Kristie, I click and drag.

Julia Kelly said...

ditto to both Kristie and Shannon's comments.

Anonymous said...

Same for me, but I figured I was doing something wrong. I started posting the pictures in reverse order.