Saturday, April 14, 2012

Where does the time gooooo?

OK, I'll admit it.
I think Pinterest has taken over. Seriously addicted.
I almost forgot about blogging...almost
Let me just say
1. My life isn't super exciting, so I don't feel I have a whole lot to blog about!
2. I will try to be creative and at least blog once a month, minimum :)
3. Our girls weekend was SUPER fun. Seems like forever ago already. Wish we could just all live closer. Enough said.
All right, so this last week was Katie's spring break.
She has already come and gone and I didn't get many pictures but I did get this one (Katie actually took it of herself on my phone lol).
Of course the week went fast. It was a good week overall. I think the first break home is an interesting one. You kinda come home expecting everything to be the same, just how it was when you left and it kind of isn't!
Does that make sense?
It's this weird in between phase of a life you had and a new life your creating for yourself. I think that is kinda hard. Do you?
Overall though it was good.
Katie did get to see quite a few friends, (some she wanted to and they just didn't seem to make the time, hmmmm?), she cooked a meal for us, saw the movie "Hunger Games" twice, got a pedicure, went to Lakeview, did some shopping, got her hair done, went to a softball practice, went to a softball game, and got to drive her car again (that was a biggie for her!!)
Alas, Bob and Katie loaded up this morning and she is now back in Rexburg as I type!
Spring in a good time for new beginnings....in lots of different ways....
Here is a pic of her and her new hair do.
I think it looks pretty cute....
(she had her hair done by someone in Rexburg and they TOTALLY fried it, it was bad. I had never seen her hair in such bad condition, hence the bangs, shorter cut and a re-do on the color)
Thank goodness for the miracles of our stylist in Chelan! :)
See ya next month....
lol


5 comments:

Shareen said...

I think the style flatters her.

Once a month something creative? That seems hard to me. There must be something about that Central Washington air that turns on the creative juice.

Shannon said...

Katie's new 'do is so cute! I am sad that I didn't organize my time better while she was here; it would have been fun to at least squeeze in a lunch date. Time definitely goes too fast!

Julia Kelly said...

Katie's hair is totally cute!

And you need to post when you make something fun or yummy from pintrest....so then i can copy you. :)

Once a month blog post is totally doable! :)

Unknown said...

Of course Katie looks darling! And your life isn't boring.....I want to hear all about it.

Linda Toolson said...

I love Katie's hair. I'm wondering how the trip back with Bob went?