Monday, April 30, 2012

What do I do you ask on weekends?

Well, let me show you! -
in no particular order cuz these loaded out of order!

First of all, trying out new recipes...
These two are amazingly good and easy, my two favorite combinations!


Making "take homes" for YW. They don't seem like they should take long but surprisingly they do!
The one below went with our Choice & Accountability Value, the 3 members of our presidency take turns once a month picking a value to focus on and give a little thought about it and of course it wouldn't be complete without something for them to take home!

I like a clean car so if there is a sunny Saturday I usually wash it! You know, Saturday is a special day.... :)

We finally got our piece of "man-made" granite to go over the top of the washer/dryer. It's hard to tell but it's white with little black flecks. It looks really nice. 
And of course little house projects, first I (well Bob and I) painted the laundry room door this fun color! Don't you think it's a good idea to make the laundry room a place that at least looks good even if you hate going in there!

I am also working on a ladder project that I will show you when I am done, I have to save something for May! 

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I need that recipe for the slow cooker chicken sandwich - is it pinterest? Your handouts are ALWAYS top notch! And I totally agree, the laundry room should be decorated as cheerily as possible - love what you've done!

Shareen said...

Your meals look good - I'm always looking for good slow cooker meals. Love your sleek laundry room, especially the door coordinating with your owl picture. Very nice.

Unknown said...

Those recipes look fantastic!
Come clean my car for me too ;)

Linda Toolson said...

Food looks good, your projects look great. I wish I could get a shot of creativity!