Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pinterest obsessed!

If you haven't checked out Pinterest yet, I urge you to take a look! You can get lost in a world of projects, fashion, decorating, recipes and many, many more various helpful tips and future projects and purchases!
That being said, I took inspiration from Shannon in that I cannot justify spending hours looking and never doing....
So I decided to try a couple of recipes and here they are:
First up:
Chocolate Chip Cookie/Oreo/Brownie dessert




I will admit, when I tried it warm, out of the oven, I wasn't super impressed. In fact, I was a little disappointed. After it cooled however, it got better, really good actually! I would suggest serving it with  scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle a little hot fudge over the top! hmmmm
(you will find the complete recipe on my "yummy" board on my Pinterest)
Next up:
Lasagna Soup
This soup was completely, 100% delicious! I am in love with it I think! :)
It tastes similar to the sausage/tortellini soup mom makes but a little different. I would HIGHLY recommend it. Again, you will find the recipe on my pinterest, Food board this time.
I already have my next project picked out, it will probably take a bit of time but in the meantime I will keep looking and "pinning"

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, I can't wait to try that soup! Not that I need an excuse to get back on pinterest, haha.

Shareen said...

I'm scared of looking at/joining pinterest. I don't have faith that I would actually use it to try and get more things done. I think it would pull me further into my internet addiction. So what I'm trying to say is - you must post your lasagne soup recipe!

Carrie said...

I am going to try and make the dessert for Casey and the soup for us all! Love Pinterest! So inspiring.

Unknown said...

i joined pinterest, but haven't had time to figure it out. looks like you have found some great stuff! I need to get inspired to cook in the kitchen :)

Linda Toolson said...

I do enjoy making soup this time of year. I haven't gone to pinterest so maybe you could email it?