Wednesday, January 18, 2012

hello, it's me again....

You know I am still alive because there is evidence to prove it! I have taken a very long break from blogging. Not sure why. I have some excuses but I will just skip those and say
"it's a new year so I am going to begin again"....or something like that. Part of me feels I don't have much to blog about but I guess that just means I will have to start appreciating the smaller moments/events.
SOOOOO,
what have I been up to you wonder?
(I am skipping right over the holidays, family visits, parties, birthdays, daughter going to college, blah blah blah) and get onto the good stuff....
haha ;)
This week I decided to get out and dust off the Valentine decorations and put them up....


 I should probably add at least one more decoration, frankly what I have looks a little blah (I need my crafty sis-in-law to help me with a project perhaps!!)
Secondly,
I have been organizing drawers, cupboards and closets. It's amazing how much crap we save....
Below is an after picture of my organized "junk drawer". It does look much better. I kinda came to a conclusion as I have been organizing, it seems that all I am really doing is moving things from one spot to another...sigh. :D
So that about does it for now.



5 comments:

Shannon said...

I'll come to your house to craft, you come here and help me get organized! Actually, let's just craft... organizing is very frustrating when your cupboards are full of stuff you can't throw away.

I have a surprise for you, it will fit right in with your activities and should be arriving any day... ;)

becky said...

I am so excited! :) :)

Julia Kelly said...

I love a clean, organized junk drawer. But, I won't take a picture of mine because it is far from organized at the moment. I had lots of plans today: lunch bunch with Isaac, date night...but Lo has been throwing up all morning and it was a snow day for the kids. :/ So, no date and no lunch date with Isaac.

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Becky! I'm busy fighting the annual January blues.....

Shareen said...

An organized space brings daily happiness. So why my whole house isn't organized, I don't know. How is Katie liking school so far?