Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Decorating: Done!

I finished up my fall/Halloween decorating last night and I love it! I thought I would share:
The witch and 2 owls I found at THE BEST TJ Maxx I have been to in quite a while! It was in Everett and we stopped in after attending Bob's Aunt Mary's 85th birthday party on Saturday!
I just love the owls!






I love this owl toooooo! He's from Pier 1





And I couldn't forget this owl! Mom got this for me and as you can see with our recent fall like weather I have been using it for hot chocolate! Yum!
Happy Fall everyone!

5 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

LOVE your owls! Want to come decorate my house for me?? I have very few fall decorations.

Shannon said...

Very cute!!!! I love your owl theme. :)

Shareen said...

I'm not going to let my kids see your site. It would only increase their complaints about the sad lack of holiday decorations at our house.

Linda Toolson said...

I love your owls. You are definitely ready for fall. I was prompted to get my fall things out, and liven the house up a bit.

Unknown said...

I need more fall decorations .....maybe I'll head over to Tai pan on my break!