Monday, July 18, 2011

Celebrations.....

We actually watched the fireworks a few days early in Chelan and Bob for some cool pictures...
and next....
my birthday!
Pretty sure everyone knows what I did....
yup shopped!
I spent last Friday (July 15th) in Spokane with Bob shopping until the stores closed.
These are a few of my favorite purchases...
love the color on this shirt
I could of spent every last penny at Nordstrom's just buying shoes, but I settled for this pair.
love, love, love this yellow skirt. If you looked at the Nordstrom's sale catalog you might of seen it, it does not disappoint in person. go get it.
and in case you didn't know, feathers are in!!!!
Not ready (and probably never will be) to wear them in my hair but I can wear some ear-rings with feathers! Super cute, and only 8 to 10 dollars!
My computer is having some issues right now, thus the first line of this blog is underlined, don't' know why at the moment! Plus last night for some reason javascript unloaded itself from my computer so I couldn't publish my post, Bob figured it out but by that time it was 10:45 and time to get ready for bed!
But, at least I am back in blog world again :)

6 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

The fire works look so pretty over the lake.

You must have had a very fun day. I love all your purchases, especially the shoes. It reminds me of our fun day shopping when we had our girls' weekend in Las Vegas.

Julia Kelly said...

CUTE! LOVE the earrings! I totally had those shoes on my 'wish list.' :) And I'm totally obessed with that skirt...LOVE the color! cute cute cute cute! :)

Linda Toolson said...

sounds like my kind of day!

Dad

becky said...

Dad, you must be joking, lol!

Shareen said...

9 hours of shopping - what a nice husband! That's such a great firework picture. One of the many photography skills I don't have is taking night pictures that turn out.

Shannon said...

I am so jealous of Bob's camera... and your nine hour shopping day! I am glad you got to escape for a day to celebrate.