Friday, May 7, 2010

I am so behind... this will be part one

Well, I managed to totally screw up my first post in a month! It's almost 11:30pm so guess what, I'm not starting over! If you want to see the introduction head down a few pictures and there it will be...bundled up for softball
David can always make Sean smile!

ah, I uploaded the wrong picture, there was a better one with Sean smiling. Kurt and Shannon came by for a little visit Thursday AM.
Here is the intro:


and to start off you will get to see Sean, Sean and more Sean! I can't help it. They came for a quick visit while mom and dad were here. I was so worried he was going to be at the age where he only likes mom (and maybe dad) but he was happy to go to anyone! At least for now.cheering Katie on

a great view from Grandpa's shoulder's




Katie didn't want them to go, they had to make a quick stop at school to say "bye" before they headed home.




he's a smiley boy! We love him lots!
Wow this was pretty messed up but that's the way it is. More to follow...






4 comments:

Shareen said...

Oh what a cutie. And cutie babies who will go to anyone are even better.

Julia Kelly said...

Cute pictures! I'm not trying to be mean..but isn't David's tie a little to short? He still looks nice in a tie though, even if its a little short. :) That Sean sure is a cutie!

Linda Toolson said...

No denying he is a cute baby. His Mom and Dad seem pretty happy with him too as well as everyone else.

Shannon said...

Loved getting to see Sean - David and Tiffany, too. :) He really is such a happy little guy!