Thursday, February 11, 2010

I've been really bad...

at blogging that is!
In no particular order some of the things we've been up too.
Believe it or not, this is a Spanish 4 project! Seriously, I never had projects like this in my foreign language class. They are having a chocolate party tomorrow and somehow this relates to Spanish??
Young Women's New Beginnings. It was a nice evening with the girl's and their families.

And last but not least I can't not post the newest pictures of Sean!


This toy should keep him busy for a while, maybe.

Grandma and Grandpa got to meet Sean too!


Have a happy Valentine's Weekend!





5 comments:

Shannon said...

I love seeing photos of Sean - he is just such a cute baby!
And that looks like my kind of Spanish class... at least Katie's classes aren't "all work and no play"

Linda Toolson said...

Nice pictures. We were so happy we got to meet Sean.

Shareen said...

I've been meaning to tell you that I love your glasses. They look great on you.

Unknown said...

any pictures of sean are worth posting! I also love your glasses. they look great.
And what is that that katie made? I can't tell from the pic!

Julia Kelly said...

Sean is a big baby! He may be bigger then Macey! Sure is cute though, I love big fat babies. :)
And yes, you do look super cute in your glasses. I so need to get some new frames.