Saturday, July 21, 2012

Big Splurge....

I debated for a week how to best spend my birthday money....You know me I love a bargain and my goal is usually to get the absolute most I can for my money but I also was considering a purchase that would take all of it. I was eyeing a certain pair of boots from Nordstroms (anniversary sale!)
They came in the mail yesterday and I am soooo happy! Can't wait to wear them!
were quite pricey. Back and forth. Couldn't decide. Well the boots won out, I even had Elena go check em out for me in person : )
They came in the mail yesterday and I am soooo happy! Can't wait to wear them!

(I know these weren't your fav Julie but they won me over lol!) As you can see they are slightly cowboy-ish, but not too cowboy-ish and they are vintage-y. LOVE.
Thanks mom, dad and Marny (Bob's mom)!!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Fun boots! I am sure you will get plenty of use out of those this fall ;)

Julia Kelly said...

I'll just have to see them in person...but I still think they are cute! I really liked the brownish ones. Enjoy!

Shareen said...

I want to see a picture of you wearing them sometime, so I can see your whole styled look. New boots are so fun, and these are cute.

Unknown said...

sometimes it is worth it to splurge and get something that will last a long time!

frye boots are great quality!
very cute,
and like shareen, I want to see them on and assembled with a complete outfit !

Linda Toolson said...

You made a good choice.