Sunday, June 20, 2010

To All You Dad's

A BIG "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"I know I have the best dad ever! He is so many things and really just a thank you, a phone call, a small gift, an I love you isn't enough to even begin to show my love and appreciation. But sometimes there aren't always words to express how truly blessed we are. I hope all the dad's, step-dad's, uncle's, and anyone who has been a father figure to anyone, at anytime, I hope you know, someway, somehow, how very important you are in all of our lives!
Everyone needs a dad!

4 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

I m grateful to have such a sweet daughter!

I love you,

dad

Shannon said...

You really do have the best dad. Lucky me, to have married his son (who follows perfectly in his footsteps!) :)

Julia Kelly said...

I love you dad!! I'm so lucky.

Unknown said...

we are lucky. . . love you dad!!