Sunday, November 16, 2008

Report Card Time

I do not like to use the blogging as a reason to "brag" but sometimes in the discouragement of everyday life and the normal ups and downs it's good to remind ourselves of the positives. So, this is Katie's report card for the first term. She says she is going to try to get the A- up to a solid "A" but the end of the quarter, she was just one percent off this time. I guess I won't complain when I see her on the computer or hear her in her room on the phone, somehow she must be finding time to do her work!!

3 comments:

Shareen said...

what a smart niece I have

Julia Kelly said...

awesome job Katie!

Anonymous said...

Great Katy. I meant to get a card to send her. Hopefully, I will remember to do it. We do need to recognize all the positives when they come up.